Brighten up your (or your loved one’s) day with these custom UV colour changing glasses! UV colour vinyl comes in purple, pink, and blue (they are initially white, and change to these colours when exposed to UV light).
Here’s how it works- simply add your customizations & preferences to your order notes. Make sure to include:
- The name(s)/ words, if any,
- The colour palette (choose 1 UV colour (listed above) and up to 2 secondary colours; we can also provide some suggestions if you’re not sure),
- A description of the images/ figures you’d like on your cup- pick 2-3! If you have any links to your preferences, leave them in the order notes as well (https://unsplash.com/ is a great resource for this)!
- If you have personal photo(s) you’d like to use, email them to email@example.com and include your name and order # in the subject line.
- Layout - describe how you’d like the lay on the glass surface (if unsure, I can provide suggestions during our design confirmation).
Once the order is received, it will take 2-4 days to draft an initial design. Once this is complete, we will send you the draft drawings and go over any modifications, as well as pick out vinyl finishes. This process can take anywhere between 1-3 days. Once the drawings are confirmed, we will begin production- this process will take about 2 days.
As always, these 500 ml coffee glasses are made of borosilicate glass, making them super durable and heat resistant. Like our other glasses, these designs will also be sealed with a food-safe sealant, ensuring the longevity of the designs.
Example Order Note: (Product photos are of a gift made for my mother)
- Name: Best Mom (vertical)
- Colour: UV colour= purple; secondary colour= pink
- Design: My mom’s favourite flowers are orchids, so I’d like them to be the main design element (I used photos of the ones at our house as reference)
- Layout: Secondary colour as the outline; primary UV colour is the base (filled). Secondary colour is layered over the primary in an offset fashion.